We all have made not -so -great choices because of fear at some time in our lives. We all have.
The blessing is that a our Divine Creator blesses us with an alternative path or situation that can be just as wonderful. But only if we try harder to make conscious choices.
The angels are always supporting us to create life affirming choices, and God’s Universe has your back, but we must do our part. When it comes down to it, we must begin to make conscious, life affirming choices ourselves. Only we can do that.
For example, I often see people make the choice not to love, or open their heart because of fear. I’m sure you know people like that. You may be in love with someone like that, or lost a relationship because of this, or this may be you.
Fear of another failed relationship, fear of being hurt, fear of being vulnerable. There are many reasons. But it’s always about fear.
At all times we are either in fear or we are in love. We are either open or we are closed. Expansive or contracted.
That is an just example of how we may have made choices based in fear that had an effect on our relationships.
Some other examples of how we can do this to ourselves are:
- The choice of not going to that event.
- Not making the phone call.
- Saying no instead of saying yes.
- Not completing the project.
- Dropping out of the group.
- Not showing up.
- Canceling the gig.
- Making unhealthy choices for our bodies.
So many choices due to fear.
And that fear creates unconscious choices that can really derail our best intentions. Those fears can be there for many reasons, but they are usually based on:
- “I’m not good enough”
- “I’m not ready.”
- “Everyone else is better than me.”
- “I don’t belong.”
- “I don’t have what it takes.”
Those are some of the reasons we make poor choices, but how do we get over the choices that we made that weren’t so great? All those missed opportunities to love or success? Forgiveness!
We must forgive ourselves make peace with our past.
Forgive and make peace with our choices and to do that you must to see the gift that came with the choice.
Even with the best intentions, sometimes we are less sure, less confident. Doubt creeps in. Sometimes we don’t have the life skills or inner tools to be able to process them and continue to move forward. The talents God gave us can be like a ship on a stormy sea, being hit by waves of self doubt.
So, how do we make peace with our choices when we feel we let ourselves or others down?
First of all, life is a process of learning and we are all works in progress, and allow yourself to find the gold in your choices. We must see the good it has given us. I will give you an example from my own life. Here is the “gold” from those choices I made:
- I would not be doing what I am today, which is being of service to others.
- I also would not be the person I am today, with all the blessings I have experienced.
Do you see where I am going with this?
Join me in finding the gifts from your past:
- Think of a life choice you made that you would like to stop beating yourself up over.
- Close your eyes.
- Take in a deep breath.
- Place your hand to your heart
- Call in in your guardian angel and the Divine Light within your soul to assist you.
- Let your shoulders drop and your body relax.
Now ask yourself:
- What are the good things that came from this?
- What did it teach you about yourself?
- What nugget of wisdom did you get from it?
- How did it help the evolution of your soul?
We have to find the good, we have to find the good in the choices of our past in order to be at peace with them and be at peace with ourselves.
To forgive our past we have to find the gift within it because no amount of affirmations or angel workshops will work unless you leave the shame we feel inside behind.
We can also do the inner work so we can make conscious choices rather than unconscious choices. The key is making choices based on what are divinely inspired purpose is, and not based on the “I’m not good enough.”
We begin to make inspired choices that bring us toward our vision of a better life instead of away from it.
Walk in grace and may peace and beauty be on your path,
© The Path of the White Rose LLC
Would you like to share this?
All my images, recordings, and writings are copyrighted. I’d love for you to use this article in your social media or on your blog. But you must include credit to me and a link back to this original article.
Thanks for visiting!
- Sign up to my mailing list and receive Archangel Empowerment messages, affirmation, prayers and more twice a month and also free heart healing meditation that will put you into an expansive, peaceful balanced place in five minutes for subscribing.
- Commission your own guardian angel portrait. I will paint or draw your guardian angel by special commission. Contact me for details.
- Work with me. Archangel Empowerment™ Coaching sessions by phone or Skype are available.
- Visit my Angelic Energy Art it is available in all sizes and prices for so you can bring the inspirational, healing energy of the angels into your home or office to uplift and elevate your life and your space. It makes a unique gift for a loved one.
- I have recorded Angelic healing meditations and energy sessions on MP3 and CD. They are like energy work session on a CD or MP3 that you have access to whenever you want, for as long as you want to experience them.